The Body Shop reaches Silliguri
The brand aims to expand its customer base in the state.September 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop has opened its 1st store in Siliguri to make its products accessible to the customers in the state. The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from trained make-up artist.
The Body Shop store is located at Cosmos Mall. With the launch of the store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in West Bengal. The store also offers Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. With this the customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card so that they can enjoy the benefits like year round discounts and member’s special offers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021