The Body Shop reaches Silliguri
The brand aims to expand its customer base in the state.September 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop has opened its 1st store in Siliguri to make its products accessible to the customers in the state. The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from trained make-up artist.
The Body Shop store is located at Cosmos Mall. With the launch of the store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in West Bengal. The store also offers Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. With this the customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card so that they can enjoy the benefits like year round discounts and member’s special offers.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India