The Body shop opens in Goa
Comes up with a store at Panaji.
Tags: The body shopFebruary 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, an iconic retailer of cosmetics and toiletries inaugurated their store in Panaji, Goa to make its world class products accessible to the customers in the city. The Body Shop has always believed in the importance of redefining retail experience, maintaining the international standards of retailing its products to the customers, and facilitating a world class brand experience at all its stores Pan India.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. The Body Shop stores in India have a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India