The Body shop opens in Goa
Comes up with a store at Panaji.
Tags: The body shopFebruary 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, an iconic retailer of cosmetics and toiletries inaugurated their store in Panaji, Goa to make its world class products accessible to the customers in the city. The Body Shop has always believed in the importance of redefining retail experience, maintaining the international standards of retailing its products to the customers, and facilitating a world class brand experience at all its stores Pan India.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. The Body Shop stores in India have a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India