The Bombay Store partners with YRF
1st Licensee for Yash Raj Films merchandise.August 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Bombay Store has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the launch of exclusive Yash Raj Films’ merchandise. Cashing in on the avid movie fans’ falling under Yash Raj banner, the first range would be ‘collectors products’ with two selected themes–classic which has Kabhi Kabhie, Silsila, Lamhe, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and new age romance like Bunty aur Babli and Band Bajaa Baaraat. This segregation will help cater to across age groups.
Bollywood has a larger appeal to the masses and Bollywood merchandising is most definitely the new buzz in the industry. The Bombay Store being the first licensee merchandise for YRF movies aims to offer innovative products, something new and unique to the customers. The product range being launched is mainly in two categories – Ffashion accessories and Hhome décor with products like bags, pouches, coin pouch, trays, mugs, shot glasses, coasters, lap top sleeve, tie, stoles, wall clocks and sippers.
“We are proud of this association with YRF and it our constant endeavor to offer something unique to our customer. Our first collection is a mix of classic and the new age romance movies will be very well received by our customers. It’s a commendable designer range of products at absolutely affordable prices and for many a collectors’ item”, says Asim Dalal, Managing Director, The Bombay Store.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2