The Collective gets new COO
The luxury menswear brand The Collective is having
July 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The luxury menswear brand The Collective is having a new COO, Mr Ram Iyer who would join the position from July 31, 2010. The position is currently maintained by Mr George Santacroce.
Though, Mr Santacroce would remain a part of the company as an advisor focusing primarily on future growth and seasonal strategy and to support the team as required.
Santacroce says, "I shall be transitioning from the role as CEO of the Collective, effectively July 31, 2010, and the day to day running of the business. That responsibilty, now is firmly in the very capable hands of Ram Iyer, as the COO of The Collective."
The company is optimistic about the potential of the new COO who would strengthen the company’s position in the market. He would continue to lead the team of senior executives that include Julie Woodhead, GMM, Rudrarup Datta, head of operations and marketing, supported by a great team at our Headquarters and in the stores.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019