The Collective gets new COO
The luxury menswear brand The Collective is having
July 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The luxury menswear brand The Collective is having a new COO, Mr Ram Iyer who would join the position from July 31, 2010. The position is currently maintained by Mr George Santacroce.
Though, Mr Santacroce would remain a part of the company as an advisor focusing primarily on future growth and seasonal strategy and to support the team as required.
Santacroce says, "I shall be transitioning from the role as CEO of the Collective, effectively July 31, 2010, and the day to day running of the business. That responsibilty, now is firmly in the very capable hands of Ram Iyer, as the COO of The Collective."
The company is optimistic about the potential of the new COO who would strengthen the company’s position in the market. He would continue to lead the team of senior executives that include Julie Woodhead, GMM, Rudrarup Datta, head of operations and marketing, supported by a great team at our Headquarters and in the stores.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India