"The Collective", third store launched
Aditya Birla Nuvo launches its 3rd flagship store
September 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Collective, a Super-Premium lifestyle retail concept launched by Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd, launched its 3rd flagship store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. A first of its kind retail concept, the brand has seen a host of international apparel and accessory brands making a foray into the country for the first time.
The Collective sells super premium apparel and accessories from around 65 international brands such as Armani, D&G, Hugo Boss and True Religion among others. The company which has presence in Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi is now looking to expand its footprint in Chennai, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. “We will also look at opening more stores in Mumbai and Delhi," said MGLRC Chief Operating Officer Ram Iyer.
The early existing two stores owned by the company have already reached a break- even point. "The Bangalore store that was launched in October 2008 registered a 35 per cent increase in turnover, while the one in Mumbai launched last year is also registering strong growth," said Iyer.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO