"The Collective", third store launched
Aditya Birla Nuvo launches its 3rd flagship store
September 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Collective, a Super-Premium lifestyle retail concept launched by Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd, launched its 3rd flagship store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. A first of its kind retail concept, the brand has seen a host of international apparel and accessory brands making a foray into the country for the first time.
The Collective sells super premium apparel and accessories from around 65 international brands such as Armani, D&G, Hugo Boss and True Religion among others. The company which has presence in Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi is now looking to expand its footprint in Chennai, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. “We will also look at opening more stores in Mumbai and Delhi," said MGLRC Chief Operating Officer Ram Iyer.
The early existing two stores owned by the company have already reached a break- even point. "The Bangalore store that was launched in October 2008 registered a 35 per cent increase in turnover, while the one in Mumbai launched last year is also registering strong growth," said Iyer.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%