The Fisher & Paykel experience
Kitchen routine to become pleasurable experienceSeptember 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fisher and Paykel, launched their first experience centre in India. The experience centre located in Gurgaon, is spread over 3,000 square feet. The centre has been designed by Fisher & Paykel industrial designers based out in Auckland. Fisher & Paykel offers a complete range of built-in kitchen appliances such as Ovens, Rangewoods, Hobs, dish drawers, etc. The appliances start around Rs 30,000 and goes on.
The company is planning to woo its customers with an excellent after sales team. Speaking about the company plans, Andrew Paykel, Chief operating officer, Fisher & Paykel said, “We are concentrating on having a bigger after sales team.”
As they are starting fresh in the Indian market, Fisher & Paykel roped in popular chef Ritu Damla as the face of the brand. Sanjeev Wadhwa, Country Manager, Fisher & Paykel said, “We are looking to bring up 4-5 shops and will also be appointing a distributor for Gujarat region”. Speaking about the features, they will be adding in the future, Wadhwa said, “We will soon be launching a cook top”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021