The Fisher & Paykel experience
Kitchen routine to become pleasurable experienceSeptember 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fisher and Paykel, launched their first experience centre in India. The experience centre located in Gurgaon, is spread over 3,000 square feet. The centre has been designed by Fisher & Paykel industrial designers based out in Auckland. Fisher & Paykel offers a complete range of built-in kitchen appliances such as Ovens, Rangewoods, Hobs, dish drawers, etc. The appliances start around Rs 30,000 and goes on.
The company is planning to woo its customers with an excellent after sales team. Speaking about the company plans, Andrew Paykel, Chief operating officer, Fisher & Paykel said, “We are concentrating on having a bigger after sales team.”
As they are starting fresh in the Indian market, Fisher & Paykel roped in popular chef Ritu Damla as the face of the brand. Sanjeev Wadhwa, Country Manager, Fisher & Paykel said, “We are looking to bring up 4-5 shops and will also be appointing a distributor for Gujarat region”. Speaking about the features, they will be adding in the future, Wadhwa said, “We will soon be launching a cook top”.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India