The 'Good Times' for Kings XI Punjab
Associates with Kingfisher.April 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the IPL season catching the eye, Kingfisher adds cheer to it by announcing its association with Kings XI Punjab. Kingfisher beer now becomes the ‘Good Times’ partner for six teams - Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Hyderabad Deccan Chargers, Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab.
Television viewers will enjoy the new refreshed television commercial during the ongoing cricket season featuring 23 different players from six different teams singing to the infectious tune of Kingfisher.
Commenting on the occasion, Samar Singh Sheikhawat, Senior Vice President Marketing, United Breweries Limited said, “Kingfisher is synonymous with sport, which is our biggest marketing activation. The association with India’s most loved game – cricket, is natural. This season we have associated with another team - Kings XI Punjab and will be seen spreading the Good Times experience to six teams. The association which began in 1996 with just one team, The West Indies Cricket Team singing the legendary Oo la lala le o jingle, today has 23 players across six different teams embodying the Good Times with Kingfisher.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021