‘The Loot’ on an aggressive expansion spree: Opens new store in Jalandhar
The Loot launched two stores in Amritsar & Jalandhar.
June 06, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Loot launched two stores in Amritsar & Jalandhar. With a plan to open total 10 stores in Punjab, they are going to anchor their retail base in Ludhiana and Chandigarh very soon. The Loot currently operates 32 stores in the cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Navi-Mumbai, Mysore, Bangalore, Jabalpur, Raipur and Nashik. They plan to expand their presence in the cities such as Bangalore (Bhanshankri and Rajajinagar) , Indore, Patna, Kutch, Vapi, Ghaziabad, Faridbad, Bikaner, Nagpur, Jalgoan, Goa, Pune( Fatima Nagar, Satara Road, M.G. Road, Aund), Guwahati, and Mumbai (Lokhandwala, Santacruz, Bombay Central, Vasai and Kalyan), and is all set to take this number to 100 by the end of this fiscal year. Started in 2004, the company has seen an increase in the total revenue of Rs.51 crore in the last fiscal and plan to end the current financial year at about Rs.100 crore. To boost up the growth of the company, they have invested in IT & Supply Chain Management. They have invested in India’s first surplus warehouse of 60,000 sq. ft equipped with the latest technology. Their focus is also on personnel training and great emphasis is being laid on preparing the back end to take growth to about 100 stores by the end of year 2008-09. “The LOOT” offers a discount of 25% to 60% on multi-branded Garment, Footwear and Accessories. The store houses brands like Pepe Jeans, Puma, Reebok, Fila, CAT, ID, Red Tape, Marco Ricci, Nautica, Umbro, New Balance, Adidas, Nike, Spykar, Kappa, Bossini, Wrangler, Lee, Lee Cooper, Pepe Jeans, Rifle, Ragz jeans, Recap, SF jeans, Parx, Park Avenue, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Arrow, Turtle, Cottons by Century, Thomas Scott, Blackberrys, Tuscan Verve, W, Sepia, Welspun, Lilliput, Giny & Jony, Disney, Ruff Kids, Lee Youth, Little Kangaroo and international brands like Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy and Mercedes apart from its private labels that comprises 25% of its overall sales.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group