The Mobile Store on expansion spree
Aims to increase store numbers in 12 monthsSeptember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mobile Store aims to open 50 new stores in the next 12 months and upgrade 100 of its existing 700 outlets to offer various facilities such as finance to customers. Speaking on expansion, Mobile Store CEO Himanshu Chakrawarti said, "We have 700 stores across 90 cities. We will be upgrading 100 of these stores to mobile experience lounge where people can come and experience new devices," Moreover, he informed that Mobile Store will open 50 new stores in these cities in next 12 months. He further adds, "We only take proof of residence and identity to finance mobile phones. If there is some rating issue of customer then we ask for additional document. This finance scheme will be extended to customer purchasing mobile phone from Mobile Store Lounge as well,"
Lately, The Mobile Store has launched ‘The Mobile Store Lounge’ near GIP Mall, Noida. The store is an one stop smart phone shop that provides, multi brand handsets, accessories, Android zones, brand experience zones, repairs, VAS etc. all under one roof brings in the power of ‘live experience’ to bring out the power of technology for everyday consumer use.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India