The Mobile Store on expansion spree
Aims to increase store numbers in 12 monthsSeptember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mobile Store aims to open 50 new stores in the next 12 months and upgrade 100 of its existing 700 outlets to offer various facilities such as finance to customers. Speaking on expansion, Mobile Store CEO Himanshu Chakrawarti said, "We have 700 stores across 90 cities. We will be upgrading 100 of these stores to mobile experience lounge where people can come and experience new devices," Moreover, he informed that Mobile Store will open 50 new stores in these cities in next 12 months. He further adds, "We only take proof of residence and identity to finance mobile phones. If there is some rating issue of customer then we ask for additional document. This finance scheme will be extended to customer purchasing mobile phone from Mobile Store Lounge as well,"
Lately, The Mobile Store has launched ‘The Mobile Store Lounge’ near GIP Mall, Noida. The store is an one stop smart phone shop that provides, multi brand handsets, accessories, Android zones, brand experience zones, repairs, VAS etc. all under one roof brings in the power of ‘live experience’ to bring out the power of technology for everyday consumer use.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2