The MobileStore : Srikant Gokhale is the new CEO
Srikant Gokhale is appointed as the chief executive officer at The MobileStore, part of the Essar Group.
April 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Srikant Gokhale is appointed as the chief executive officer at The MobileStore, part of the Essar Group. He takes over from Rajiv Agarwal, who will move within the group to a new assignment as per the company release. Gokhale was previously the chief executive at X-cite, a large-format consumer durables and information technology equipment chain that was recently taken over by The MobileStore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021