The MobileStore : Srikant Gokhale is the new CEO
Srikant Gokhale is appointed as the chief executive officer at The MobileStore, part of the Essar Group.
April 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Srikant Gokhale is appointed as the chief executive officer at The MobileStore, part of the Essar Group. He takes over from Rajiv Agarwal, who will move within the group to a new assignment as per the company release. Gokhale was previously the chief executive at X-cite, a large-format consumer durables and information technology equipment chain that was recently taken over by The MobileStore.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2