The Smartphone brand will sell its phone through big bazaar
This would be first of this kind of brand which was online only and now going to debut offline through big bazaarOctober 12, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading smartphone brand Xiaomi has joined hand with Big Bazaar for selling of its smartphone Redmi Note 4 and redmi 4 in this festive season.
Manu Jain, head of India operation Xiaomi announced through twitter by saying “No other brand has ever sold phones at a supermarket chain. This would be the first of its kind for the brand which was online only. This journey started when I first met Mr Kishore Biyani few months ago to discuss a potential collaboration with the Future Group. During one of the brain storming sessions we agreed to try out something new by selling phones through Big Bazaar.”
Jain also added “The Redmi phones will available in all stores in this festive season with special price. Customers also get the benefit of using ICICI debit and credit card."
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy