The Zuri, launches Sake, a Pan Asian Lounge
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru. Conceptualised and positioned as a complete experience rather than just a restaurant or a bar, Sake offers a wide variety of authentic Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines. Aditya Kamani, Director, Zuri Group Global, unveiled the new landmark located on the roof top, with a breathtaking view of the city. Sake derives its name from the Japanese alcoholic beverage made from rice and is a dream-come-true for lovers of Asian cuisine. With a seating capacity of 48, Sake’s contemporary atmosphere makes for a great dining experience where Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies are prepared to perfection right before the eyes. Sake also boasts a dedicated Sushi Bar that serves a variety of sushi and a Teppanyaki station.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef