The Zuri, launches Sake, a Pan Asian Lounge
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru. Conceptualised and positioned as a complete experience rather than just a restaurant or a bar, Sake offers a wide variety of authentic Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines. Aditya Kamani, Director, Zuri Group Global, unveiled the new landmark located on the roof top, with a breathtaking view of the city. Sake derives its name from the Japanese alcoholic beverage made from rice and is a dream-come-true for lovers of Asian cuisine. With a seating capacity of 48, Sake’s contemporary atmosphere makes for a great dining experience where Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies are prepared to perfection right before the eyes. Sake also boasts a dedicated Sushi Bar that serves a variety of sushi and a Teppanyaki station.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations