The Zuri, launches Sake, a Pan Asian Lounge
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru. Conceptualised and positioned as a complete experience rather than just a restaurant or a bar, Sake offers a wide variety of authentic Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines. Aditya Kamani, Director, Zuri Group Global, unveiled the new landmark located on the roof top, with a breathtaking view of the city. Sake derives its name from the Japanese alcoholic beverage made from rice and is a dream-come-true for lovers of Asian cuisine. With a seating capacity of 48, Sake’s contemporary atmosphere makes for a great dining experience where Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies are prepared to perfection right before the eyes. Sake also boasts a dedicated Sushi Bar that serves a variety of sushi and a Teppanyaki station.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore