The Zuri, launches Sake, a Pan Asian Lounge
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru. Conceptualised and positioned as a complete experience rather than just a restaurant or a bar, Sake offers a wide variety of authentic Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines. Aditya Kamani, Director, Zuri Group Global, unveiled the new landmark located on the roof top, with a breathtaking view of the city. Sake derives its name from the Japanese alcoholic beverage made from rice and is a dream-come-true for lovers of Asian cuisine. With a seating capacity of 48, Sake’s contemporary atmosphere makes for a great dining experience where Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies are prepared to perfection right before the eyes. Sake also boasts a dedicated Sushi Bar that serves a variety of sushi and a Teppanyaki station.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India