The Zuri, launches Sake, a Pan Asian Lounge
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Zuri Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of Sake – a brand new Pan Asian Lounge at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru. Conceptualised and positioned as a complete experience rather than just a restaurant or a bar, Sake offers a wide variety of authentic Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines. Aditya Kamani, Director, Zuri Group Global, unveiled the new landmark located on the roof top, with a breathtaking view of the city. Sake derives its name from the Japanese alcoholic beverage made from rice and is a dream-come-true for lovers of Asian cuisine. With a seating capacity of 48, Sake’s contemporary atmosphere makes for a great dining experience where Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies are prepared to perfection right before the eyes. Sake also boasts a dedicated Sushi Bar that serves a variety of sushi and a Teppanyaki station.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor