The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board
Tags: Newby proposal approvedOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India in the single brand retail trading sector.
According to the foreign investment facilitation portal “The Company has sought approval to undertake retail trading of tea products under brand ‘NEWBY”.
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board.
Foreign direct investment into the country grew 9 per cent to USD 43.47 billion in 2016-17.
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy