The natural food lifestyle
Organic Haus is the first premium retail store introducing the European organic quality food to India.
November 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Organic Haus is the first premium retail store introducing the European organic quality food to India. Spread across 300 sq mt, the store design and ambience is contemporary in itself and brightly illuminated. Till date the products were primarily concentrated towards the medicinal end, looking into the health conscious mindset of consumers. Chalking out the location of the store is the biggest strange strategy, which Dilip Doshi, Founder, Organic Haus clarified.He also commented, “We primarily chose brands from traditional German manufacturers because they guarantee the best organic quality worldwide. Also the fact that this part of the country has a rich consumer mass preferring health-centric food taste.”
In addition to organic food, Organic Haus will offer nutritional supplements to the Indian consumers. The company sees itself being represented in all the large cities of the country with its own chain of stores and franchise partners. The brand has also plans in place to expand its offerings which would include fresh local products. Elaborating on the further plans, Swapan Bharma, COO, Organic Haus added, “We will be adding two more stores in Mumbai by early 2012 and switching onto the e-shopping platform with our website by mid 2012."
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India