The ‘pulse’ of The Body Shop
Introduces new store format and global brand ambassador.
Tags: The Body ShopJune 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop unveiled its new store format ‘Pulse’. Through Pulse, they are trying to increase their connect with their customers. The newly designed stores take a customer through all categories of products swiftly. Also the latest offerings are displayed right in front of the store’s entry point. They are also showcasing their ‘Top 10’ products on a special platform created by them.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group