The ‘pulse’ of The Body Shop
Introduces new store format and global brand ambassador.
Tags: The Body ShopJune 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop unveiled its new store format ‘Pulse’. Through Pulse, they are trying to increase their connect with their customers. The newly designed stores take a customer through all categories of products swiftly. Also the latest offerings are displayed right in front of the store’s entry point. They are also showcasing their ‘Top 10’ products on a special platform created by them.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG