Thomas Pink enters Indian shores
Opens first store at Ambience mall, Delhi.January 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Thomas Pink, the British-based luxury shirt maker has opened its first store in India at Ambience mall, Vasant Kunj, Delhi in association with Reliance Brands. Spread over 1,000 sq.ft., the outlet stocks formal, casual, and polo shirts for men.
Speaking on the occasion, Jonathan Heilbron, President and CEO, Thomas Pink, said, “Planting the Pink flag in India and bringing our unique tradition of fine shirt crafting and tailoring to the increasingly cosmopolitan Indian consumer has been a long standing personal dream. In Reliance Brands we found a partner that not only understands and resonates our brand values but also has a winning combination of people, infrastructure, and market muscle that we aspire to have in a partner.” Presently, Thomas Pink is targeting Indian men between 30-45 years, however, the brand also plans to launch its women collection very soon. The next two stores of the brand will open at Ambience mall, Gurgaon and Palladium mall in Mumbai within the next six months.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG