Thomas Pink enters Indian shores
Opens first store at Ambience mall, Delhi.January 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Thomas Pink, the British-based luxury shirt maker has opened its first store in India at Ambience mall, Vasant Kunj, Delhi in association with Reliance Brands. Spread over 1,000 sq.ft., the outlet stocks formal, casual, and polo shirts for men.
Speaking on the occasion, Jonathan Heilbron, President and CEO, Thomas Pink, said, “Planting the Pink flag in India and bringing our unique tradition of fine shirt crafting and tailoring to the increasingly cosmopolitan Indian consumer has been a long standing personal dream. In Reliance Brands we found a partner that not only understands and resonates our brand values but also has a winning combination of people, infrastructure, and market muscle that we aspire to have in a partner.” Presently, Thomas Pink is targeting Indian men between 30-45 years, however, the brand also plans to launch its women collection very soon. The next two stores of the brand will open at Ambience mall, Gurgaon and Palladium mall in Mumbai within the next six months.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore