Three brands signed up
Tie-up for Gold Souk Grande Kochi mall.March 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Real estate group, Aerens Gold Souk, has signed up with Reliance Digital, HomeTown Express and Ethnicity for its Gold Souk Grande Kochi mall.
With this tie-up, the three brands are now planning to open their first exclusive store in Kochi at Gold Souk Grande mall. The mall’s USP lies in the fact that all the existing retail stores like KFC, Food Bazaar, Fashion@Big Bazaar, Pizza Hut and Q Cinemas, among others, had forayed into Kochi by setting up their first exclusive store at Gold Souk Grande.
Says Subhash Verma, CEO & Whole Time Director, Aerens Gold Souk Group: “Kochities have long waited for a truly cosmopolitan experience and this tie-up with Reliance Digital, HomeTown Express and Ethnicity is in line with our promise to our patrons to have top brands in the mall. All the three brands encapsulate a lifestyle that is chic, urban and infused with modern style and sensibility.”
The Reliance Digital store at the mall will be spread across an area of 14,000 sq ft and will offer a new range of electronic products and accessories from the best of brands like Sony and LG in home entertainment, Nokia and Samsung in mobile phones, and Panasonic and Toshiba in home appliances.
While the HomeTown Express will offer home furnishing and accessories all under one roof. The store, spread across 16,000 sq ft, will have live displays of various rooms like living room, dining room and bedroom. HomeTown Express is a smaller format of Home Town, a first-of-its-kind home improvement retail format by Future Group.
The third one, ‘Ethnicity’ by Future Group, spread across an area of 10,000 sq ft, is aimed at retailing Indian wear and products. The store will have a range of ethnic and fusion wear, jewellery, handicrafts, home decor, beauty products, accessories and gifts. The chain is targeted at the urban Indian consumer with a range that suits both high-end and regular customers.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG