Three brands signed up
Tie-up for Gold Souk Grande Kochi mall.March 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Real estate group, Aerens Gold Souk, has signed up with Reliance Digital, HomeTown Express and Ethnicity for its Gold Souk Grande Kochi mall.
With this tie-up, the three brands are now planning to open their first exclusive store in Kochi at Gold Souk Grande mall. The mall’s USP lies in the fact that all the existing retail stores like KFC, Food Bazaar, Fashion@Big Bazaar, Pizza Hut and Q Cinemas, among others, had forayed into Kochi by setting up their first exclusive store at Gold Souk Grande.
Says Subhash Verma, CEO & Whole Time Director, Aerens Gold Souk Group: “Kochities have long waited for a truly cosmopolitan experience and this tie-up with Reliance Digital, HomeTown Express and Ethnicity is in line with our promise to our patrons to have top brands in the mall. All the three brands encapsulate a lifestyle that is chic, urban and infused with modern style and sensibility.”
The Reliance Digital store at the mall will be spread across an area of 14,000 sq ft and will offer a new range of electronic products and accessories from the best of brands like Sony and LG in home entertainment, Nokia and Samsung in mobile phones, and Panasonic and Toshiba in home appliances.
While the HomeTown Express will offer home furnishing and accessories all under one roof. The store, spread across 16,000 sq ft, will have live displays of various rooms like living room, dining room and bedroom. HomeTown Express is a smaller format of Home Town, a first-of-its-kind home improvement retail format by Future Group.
The third one, ‘Ethnicity’ by Future Group, spread across an area of 10,000 sq ft, is aimed at retailing Indian wear and products. The store will have a range of ethnic and fusion wear, jewellery, handicrafts, home decor, beauty products, accessories and gifts. The chain is targeted at the urban Indian consumer with a range that suits both high-end and regular customers.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India