Timbor Home ties-up with builders and corporates
Launches ‘Ready to Live’ furniture solutions.
Tags: Timbor HomeJuly 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Timbor Home Limited has tied up with major builders and corporate clients by launching its ‘Ready to Live’ furniture solutions for new residential schemes and housing projects. Company extends its support as an interior partner to major builder groups as well as renowned corporate companies for their employee housing projects.
In addition to its offerings at retail stores, the company has now also entered into strategic tie-up with real estate companies to provide a standard format though customisable furniture solutions in bulk orders.
Aggressively focusing on this new business segment, Anant Maloo, Chairman & MD, Timbor Home Ltd says, “The real estate market is currently suffering a slow-down due to over exposure of properties and less demand. To attract the potential customers, who actually want to live and not to invest for the purpose of property appreciation, real estate companies are looking towards providing value additions in their residential offerings. We have already been tapping this opportunity by supplying doors, modular kitchens and wardrobes for big builder groups. With an initial fruitful experience, we are now in talks with many builders across India to add to our offerings by providing them with entire furniture solutions.”
Timbor Home has been supplying doors, modular kitchens and wardrobes to leading real estate players across India such as Adani’s Shantigram, GALA, Essar’s Equinox, Venus, RNA, Ganesh Housing, Sankalp, Bakeri, DLF, etc. and the experience of working with these projects has been encouraging. Real estate companies and end-users have appreciated the idea of partnering with
Maloo further added that, “Space being a major constraint in metros and mini-metros, customised and fully furnished flats are a new phenomenon amongst individuals with fixed budgets and corporates seeking accommodation. Moreover, with fully furnished apartments, customers no longer need to worry about all the necessities that are required to make an unfurnished accommodation liveable.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021