Timex announces the new global COO
US watch company Timex Group USA has announced the elevation of Kapil Kapoor as the global COO from his current role as senior vice-president, Asia Pacific.
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
US watch company Timex Group USA has announced the elevation of Kapil Kapoor as the global COO from his current role as senior vice-president, Asia Pacific. Former global CEO and president of the group, Hans-Kristian Hoegsgaard, resigned in October 2009.
Mr Kapoor, who began his career 23 years ago with Nestle, followed by Bausch & Lomb, has been the MD of TGIL (formerly known as Timex Watches) since October 2000. He is credited with leading the turnaround of the Indian operations and developing a strategy for Asia, including the setting up of a Chinese subsidiary.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG