Timex announces the new global COO
US watch company Timex Group USA has announced the elevation of Kapil Kapoor as the global COO from his current role as senior vice-president, Asia Pacific.
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
US watch company Timex Group USA has announced the elevation of Kapil Kapoor as the global COO from his current role as senior vice-president, Asia Pacific. Former global CEO and president of the group, Hans-Kristian Hoegsgaard, resigned in October 2009.
Mr Kapoor, who began his career 23 years ago with Nestle, followed by Bausch & Lomb, has been the MD of TGIL (formerly known as Timex Watches) since October 2000. He is credited with leading the turnaround of the Indian operations and developing a strategy for Asia, including the setting up of a Chinese subsidiary.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India