Timtara announces Travel Bonanza
Offers up-to 70% on travel related products
June 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
timtara.com, India’s Number 1 Online Electronics Retailer with a private label has started a new promotion for the Traveling Indian. The Timtara Travel Bonanza offers up-to 70 percent (%) discount from the online e retailers portfolio of branded products that could be useful for the Indian traveler.
The Timtara Travel bonanza with over 50 branded product categories, has on offer a range of Digital Cameras, Watches, Perfumes, Mobiles, Cameras Grooming Kits, Headsets, Shavers among others.
“With the Holiday season already in full swing travelers always make some last moment purchases of essential travel items for the upcoming trip. It is keeping this in mind that we have selected such essential items from our portfolio of products and offered the discounts” said Mr Tajender S Khurana, Founder Member and Business Head, timtara.com.
The vast range of branded items are easily available at the Timtara.com website with a manufacturers warranty ensuring a pleasant journey.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India