Timtara announces Travel Bonanza
Offers up-to 70% on travel related products
June 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
timtara.com, India’s Number 1 Online Electronics Retailer with a private label has started a new promotion for the Traveling Indian. The Timtara Travel Bonanza offers up-to 70 percent (%) discount from the online e retailers portfolio of branded products that could be useful for the Indian traveler.
The Timtara Travel bonanza with over 50 branded product categories, has on offer a range of Digital Cameras, Watches, Perfumes, Mobiles, Cameras Grooming Kits, Headsets, Shavers among others.
“With the Holiday season already in full swing travelers always make some last moment purchases of essential travel items for the upcoming trip. It is keeping this in mind that we have selected such essential items from our portfolio of products and offered the discounts” said Mr Tajender S Khurana, Founder Member and Business Head, timtara.com.
The vast range of branded items are easily available at the Timtara.com website with a manufacturers warranty ensuring a pleasant journey.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021