Titan Eye Plus opens in Kolkata
Looks at strengthening its leadership in West Bengal.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Eye Plus, the third major line of business from Titan Industries, opened its 13th store in Kolkata. V Ganesh, Geo Head–East, Titan Industries Ltd, inaugurated the store in the presence of Tollywood celebrities, Debllina and Debdut.
This new store will bring alive an amazing range of spectacle frames, sunglasses and contact lenses, which include house brands of Titan, Eye+ and Dash along with spectacle frames and sunglasses from renowned international brands like Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger, Mont Blanc, Bvlgari and Ralph Lauren, among others.
Speaking on this occasion, V Ganesh said, “We are focused on providing world class services and products in the eye-wear industry. Kolkata, being the centre of east India, holds a great significance in our retail plans. Titan Eye Plus is pleased to announce its 13th store in Kolkata. We now have 30 stores in east India and 15 stores in Bengal.”
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations