Titan Eye Plus opens in Kolkata
Looks at strengthening its leadership in West Bengal.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Eye Plus, the third major line of business from Titan Industries, opened its 13th store in Kolkata. V Ganesh, Geo Head–East, Titan Industries Ltd, inaugurated the store in the presence of Tollywood celebrities, Debllina and Debdut.
This new store will bring alive an amazing range of spectacle frames, sunglasses and contact lenses, which include house brands of Titan, Eye+ and Dash along with spectacle frames and sunglasses from renowned international brands like Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger, Mont Blanc, Bvlgari and Ralph Lauren, among others.
Speaking on this occasion, V Ganesh said, “We are focused on providing world class services and products in the eye-wear industry. Kolkata, being the centre of east India, holds a great significance in our retail plans. Titan Eye Plus is pleased to announce its 13th store in Kolkata. We now have 30 stores in east India and 15 stores in Bengal.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn