Titan Industries is now Titan Company Limited
The company logo has changed as wellAugust 29, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries Limited, India’s leading watches, jewellery and eyewear manufacturer and retailer has unveiled a new corporate identity to express and celebrate its transformation over the last 25 years. Under its new identity, Titan will now be known as Titan Company Limited. The new logo – ‘Titan Star’ was unveiled conveying the company’s commitment to drive innovation, nurture talent, create value and delight consumers by maintaining highest global standards.
Speaking on the occasion, Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Company Limited said “We have completed 25 years as a company and this is a good time to plan for the next phase in our journey. We were born as a single-product, single-brand company but today we have many businesses and many brands. In this age, the role of the company behind brands becomes significant as consumers want to buy from, investors want to invest in and employees want to work for a company that they trust and respect.
We wanted to create a strong platform and identity for the company to help us communicate effectively with our many stakeholders. To achieve this objective and more closely reflect the lifestyle segments we operate in, we have changed our name to the Titan Company.”
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores