Titan: Ready for more retail expansion
Titan Industries, India’s leading watch maker is all set
August 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries, India’s leading watch maker is all set to invest a lumpsum amount for retail segment. The brand is planning to increase its retail stores by setting up 150 stores pan India in various formats. The total amount of investment planned is Rs 170 crores.
Reports say that a large part of the investment would be directed in setting up large format Tanishq stores. Besides Tanishq, the company retails watches and eyewear under Titan, Sonata, Xylys, Fastrack, Titan Eye brands, which will also be part of the expansion.
Currently, the company has a cumulative of over 560 retail stores across India for its various brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021