Titan: Ready for more retail expansion
Titan Industries, India’s leading watch maker is all set
August 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries, India’s leading watch maker is all set to invest a lumpsum amount for retail segment. The brand is planning to increase its retail stores by setting up 150 stores pan India in various formats. The total amount of investment planned is Rs 170 crores.
Reports say that a large part of the investment would be directed in setting up large format Tanishq stores. Besides Tanishq, the company retails watches and eyewear under Titan, Sonata, Xylys, Fastrack, Titan Eye brands, which will also be part of the expansion.
Currently, the company has a cumulative of over 560 retail stores across India for its various brands.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2