Titan Watches unveils ‘Obaku’ collection
Titan watches, has collaborated with Danish designers to launch a beautiful collection called as ‘Obaku’. It takes its name from a branch of Zen philosophy in Japan which believes in natural simplici
March 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan watches, has collaborated with Danish designers to launch a beautiful collection called as ‘Obaku’. It takes its name from a branch of Zen philosophy in Japan which believes in natural simplicity – in both thought and act.
The collection comprises a palette of soft and soothing colours, with uncluttered looks. Priced between Rs 3500 to Rs 7000, it is available in 21 different styles, for men and women. The collection is targeted at the well heeled global Indian who has a refined taste. The collection is available at World of Titan showrooms, select leading multi brand outlets and departmental stores across the top 8 cities in India.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear