Titan Watches unveils ‘Obaku’ collection
Titan watches, has collaborated with Danish designers to launch a beautiful collection called as ‘Obaku’. It takes its name from a branch of Zen philosophy in Japan which believes in natural simplici
March 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan watches, has collaborated with Danish designers to launch a beautiful collection called as ‘Obaku’. It takes its name from a branch of Zen philosophy in Japan which believes in natural simplicity – in both thought and act.
The collection comprises a palette of soft and soothing colours, with uncluttered looks. Priced between Rs 3500 to Rs 7000, it is available in 21 different styles, for men and women. The collection is targeted at the well heeled global Indian who has a refined taste. The collection is available at World of Titan showrooms, select leading multi brand outlets and departmental stores across the top 8 cities in India.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear