Titan World expansion spree
Titan Watches is planning to expand its retail presence
November 09, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Titan Watches is planning to expand its retail presence in the near future. The company is all set to roll out around 100 stores in the next three years.
The company is focusing to open a Titan outlet within two to three km radius within which our customers are staying. It is expected that they are planning to take the route of franchise for retail expansion. On an average, these stores will display over 1500 watch varieties, including a range of international labels such as Tommy Hilfiger, and premium watches like Zeus and Xylys.
Titan Industries also has plans for the expansion of Helios, its high-end multi-brand retail store. While there are three Helios stores across Bangalore and Chandigarh at present, the company will add about 12 to 15 more by the end of the year.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO