Titan World expansion spree
Titan Watches is planning to expand its retail presence
November 09, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Titan Watches is planning to expand its retail presence in the near future. The company is all set to roll out around 100 stores in the next three years.
The company is focusing to open a Titan outlet within two to three km radius within which our customers are staying. It is expected that they are planning to take the route of franchise for retail expansion. On an average, these stores will display over 1500 watch varieties, including a range of international labels such as Tommy Hilfiger, and premium watches like Zeus and Xylys.
Titan Industries also has plans for the expansion of Helios, its high-end multi-brand retail store. While there are three Helios stores across Bangalore and Chandigarh at present, the company will add about 12 to 15 more by the end of the year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021