Titan aims for $3 billion turnover
Expects to end current fiscal with a 10 per cent growthFebruary 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Company, a subsidiary of Tata group, is aiming to achieve a turnover of $ 3 billion (over Rs 18,000-crore) over the next two years, and substantially higher than the $ 2 billion in revenues expected for this fiscal.
The current fiscal year has witnessed a considerable slow down in jewellery sales due to the earlier steps taken by the government.
Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Company, said, "We will cross the $3 billion mark in two years, and growth would be largely driven by the jewellery segment along with emerging businesses like eyewear and lifestyle accessories.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021