Titan is expanding
Titan Industries Ltd is planning to open 22 new stores of its ‘World of Titan’ retail chain of outlets
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries Ltd is planning to open 22 new stores of its ‘World of Titan’ retail chain of outlets in major cities across the country by the end of current FY 2009-10. The company has just opened its second store in Nashik.
The Watch Division of the company has set 20 per cent sales growth target for the current financial year 2009-10. The watch Division had registered sales turn over of Rs 1,200 crore in FY 2008-09 and achieved sales of Rs 780 crore in fist half of the current FY 2009-10. Out of watch Division’s total sales, 45 per cent sales come from South India, while 25 per cent from Western India regions. In organised domestic market, the Watch Division of Titan Industry has 64 per cent market share.
The company has 283 stores, currently, spread over 122 cities across the country.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group