Titan is expanding
Titan Industries Ltd is planning to open 22 new stores of its ‘World of Titan’ retail chain of outlets
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries Ltd is planning to open 22 new stores of its ‘World of Titan’ retail chain of outlets in major cities across the country by the end of current FY 2009-10. The company has just opened its second store in Nashik.
The Watch Division of the company has set 20 per cent sales growth target for the current financial year 2009-10. The watch Division had registered sales turn over of Rs 1,200 crore in FY 2008-09 and achieved sales of Rs 780 crore in fist half of the current FY 2009-10. Out of watch Division’s total sales, 45 per cent sales come from South India, while 25 per cent from Western India regions. In organised domestic market, the Watch Division of Titan Industry has 64 per cent market share.
The company has 283 stores, currently, spread over 122 cities across the country.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG