Titan launches Watch Experience Zone
Titan Industries Ltd. has launched India’s first watch experience zone to mark the 25th anniversary of the company’s birth. This unique centre, called the Titan Experience Zone (TEZ), takes consumers
February 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries Ltd. has launched India’s first watch experience zone to mark the 25th anniversary of the company’s birth. This unique centre, called the Titan Experience Zone (TEZ), takes consumers through a delightful and interactive voyage in the world of watches. Crafted with the latest video, audio and sensory technology by Titan Global Design, in collaboration with Experiential Design Lab, an Indo-Italian design firm, this experience zone is yet another pioneering offering from Titan.
The Titan Experience Zone (TEZ) was inaugurated at a glittering ceremony today at the "World of Titan" flagship store in Hosur. The launch was announced by Mr. Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Industries Ltd, who said, “Titan has now completed 25 years of proud leadership in the watches industry. The Titan Experience Zone has therefore been created at the place where our first wrist watch took birth, Hosur.”
The Titan Experience Zone is built around the theme of "Time". It has five spectacular experiential areas, titled Immersion, Reflection, Engagement, Conversation and Delivery. In each of these five areas, visitors discover for themselves interesting new facts about watches, relevant insights about time, and inspiring details about Titan.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO