Titan launches Watch Experience Zone
Titan Industries Ltd. has launched India’s first watch experience zone to mark the 25th anniversary of the company’s birth. This unique centre, called the Titan Experience Zone (TEZ), takes consumers
February 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries Ltd. has launched India’s first watch experience zone to mark the 25th anniversary of the company’s birth. This unique centre, called the Titan Experience Zone (TEZ), takes consumers through a delightful and interactive voyage in the world of watches. Crafted with the latest video, audio and sensory technology by Titan Global Design, in collaboration with Experiential Design Lab, an Indo-Italian design firm, this experience zone is yet another pioneering offering from Titan.
The Titan Experience Zone (TEZ) was inaugurated at a glittering ceremony today at the "World of Titan" flagship store in Hosur. The launch was announced by Mr. Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Industries Ltd, who said, “Titan has now completed 25 years of proud leadership in the watches industry. The Titan Experience Zone has therefore been created at the place where our first wrist watch took birth, Hosur.”
The Titan Experience Zone is built around the theme of "Time". It has five spectacular experiential areas, titled Immersion, Reflection, Engagement, Conversation and Delivery. In each of these five areas, visitors discover for themselves interesting new facts about watches, relevant insights about time, and inspiring details about Titan.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021