Titan plans to infuse Rs 1,000 cr in 5 years
Titan, is geared up to invest Rs 1,000 crore over the next five years on marketing and retail, sales and distribution and research and development. The company is focusing aggressively on internationa
May 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan, is geared up to invest Rs 1,000 crore over the next five years on marketing and retail, sales and distribution and research and development. The company is focusing aggressively on international markets to become the world’s third largest watch company.
Harish Bhat, COO- watches, Titan Industries said that the company is eying to become the number one watch brand in the mid-market segment, in eight out of the 26 countries in which the company operates outside India, by 2015.
He said the company has set a target to triple its international revenue of Rs 100 crore. The brand is also looking at increasing its retail presence, taking the count of its World of Titan stores from 295 stores now to 325 stores by March, 2011.
The company is also looking at opening 15 Helios stores by the year-end. A total of 75 Helios stores will be opened in the top 20 metros of the country by 2015.
Titan Watches already operates in countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman and Yemen in the Middle East and Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore in South East Asia.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019