Titan`s Introduces first MBO format `Helios`
India`s one of the leading watchmaker brand Titan Industries has forayed into multi-branded format by launching a store named Helios in Bangalore.
February 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
India`s one of the leading watchmaker brand Titan Industries has forayed into multi-branded format by launching a store named Helios in Bangalore. Sprawling across an area of 2,650 sq. ft., Helios has housed the most distinguished high-end international brands like Fossil, Nina Ricci, Seiko, Versace, Citizen, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Emporio Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Esprit, DKNY and Movado to name a few including Titan too. While inaugurating the launch, Mr. Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Industries opined, "Through Helios, we have maintained an international height in multi-brand watch retailing in India. The opportunity and requirement for premium multi-brand watch retailing in India is growing at a fast pace with rapidly changing demographic patterns. Our new venture will help to considerably expand the premium Indian watch market by bringing together international brands and the global Indian customer in a sophisticated shopping environment, heralding a new era in the watch industry in India." The premium brands` price range is usually between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 75,000. According to Mr. Harish Bhat, COO, Titan, "The overall watch industry, which is estimated at Rs. 25 billion, is emerging at 5-7 per cent whereas luxury market is growing at a rapid pace of 35-38 per cent per annum. And we think this is the good opportunity to materialize a new format representing the global brands in the nation."
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform