Titan spins off Helios
Helios now a separate business unit.July 16, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Titan has spun off its third-party premium watch retailing arm into a separate business unit. The move comes ahead of the brand planning an aggressive expansion drive. They are looking at taking the number of store count for Helios to 50 which is double of its present store stature.
At Helios, you can find a collection of around 40 global premium and luxury lifestyle watches like Tommy Hilfiger, Tag Heuer, Pierre Cardin, Emporio Armani, DKNY, Fossil, FCUK and Espirit.
To more international labels will be added to the bandwagon this year.“The business of Helios was incubated nearly three years ago and recently, we have spun (it) off, which will chart its own expansion plans. The business is growing at a healthy pace and this move is aimed at furthering its expansion”, said Ajoy Chawla, vice-president and global business head - Titan & Retail.
Helios is tracking a top line of around Rs 100 crore and is growing at about 25 per cent on a yearly basis.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India