Titan targets to capture Tier III markets
Titan Industries, the largest watch maker
August 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries, the largest watch maker and retailer in the country has plans to launch 20 new outlets under the name of ‘Titan One’, this fiscal year. The company is planning to make its footprints strong in the Tier III ciites through the novel retail format.This retail format would cover the area of 600 sq ft and would carry the three key watch brands of Titan—Titan, Sonata, Fastrack. These will display collections like Titan Tycoon, Raga Flora, Titan Octane, Sonata Superfibre and Fastrack. The price ranges from Rs 275 to Rs 17,000 per watch.The company has recently launched its first format store in Chennai.
With the small retail format the company aims to target the consumers and simultaneously grow the market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021