Titan to expand Titan Eye Plus network
Also plans to set up second lens manufacturing unitMarch 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Titan Company is planning to set up a spectacle lens manufacturing facility in the northern or eastern part of the country in the next financial year. In addition, senior officials highlighted that they plan to expand the retail network of Titan Eye Plus by setting up more than 50 stores in the next fiscal and they would largely be on a franchise basis.
S Ravi Kant, CEO of eyewear business at Titan, said, “The new factory will be strategically located and make logistics management easier as we open new showrooms.”
Kant also highlighted that the company will also open more than 50 Titan Eye Plus stores, majority of them in the franchise format, in 2014-15.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint