Titan to expand Titan Eye Plus network
Also plans to set up second lens manufacturing unitMarch 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Titan Company is planning to set up a spectacle lens manufacturing facility in the northern or eastern part of the country in the next financial year. In addition, senior officials highlighted that they plan to expand the retail network of Titan Eye Plus by setting up more than 50 stores in the next fiscal and they would largely be on a franchise basis.
S Ravi Kant, CEO of eyewear business at Titan, said, “The new factory will be strategically located and make logistics management easier as we open new showrooms.”
Kant also highlighted that the company will also open more than 50 Titan Eye Plus stores, majority of them in the franchise format, in 2014-15.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021