Titan to foray into women’s wear
Also plans to double its store network by 2019April 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries plans to expand into new segments, including women's wear and accessories. In addition, this player also plans to double its presence to 2,000 stores in the country by 2019.
As part of that strategy, Titan is planning to create aspirational brands for every segment in a category.
Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan, in a media interaction, said, "We are paying increased attention to women's wear, accessories and personal lifestyle products in general.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn