Titan to rapidly expand Brand Sonata Retail points
Titan is piloting this concept of exclusive sales counters at non-traditional outlets for Brand Sonata.
July 10, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan is piloting this concept of exclusive sales counters at non-traditional outlets for Brand Sonata. “For the first time in the country, we are setting up such counters with 50–100 watches in display in various stores in Chennai,” says Mr C. Sreenivasan, Business Head, Sonata, who opened 4 new exclusive counters there on June 25,2009,given “This model is being piloted in Chennai alone right now. Depending on the performance of the same, we will explore other cities” says Sreenivasan. Sonata is already available through 10,000 outlets across 2400 towns in India.” We will always look for opportunities to expand our distribution into areas where consumer footfall is high. The investments for this project are within the overall sales and marketing expenses for our business. “further added Sreenivasan. It has rapid plans to open these exclusive counters, which will be either Sonata Corners or Sonata exclusive outlets will provide superior shopping experience to consumers. Not only are the Sonata corners attractive but they will give consumers an opportunity to see the entire range of Sonata watches, including Super Fibre. The Sonata counters are located at very popular, high footfall watch outlets, that will increase their convenience of shopping for consumers.
- Apple may open franchise stores in India
- PC Jeweller reduce bank liabilities by 10% in Q1 FY19
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market