Titan witnesses robust retail growth
Titan Industries announced its first quarter numbers
July 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Titan Industries announced its first quarter numbers claiming strong retail performance.The company has tracked strong retail growth across all its brands and retail chains.
Currently, the company has 568 retail outlets operating for watches, jewellery andeyewear.
Titan posted a net profit of Rs 813 million from Rs 460.4 million in the same period ayear ago. Net sales grew 42 per cent at Rs12.53 billion.
The reasons behind the surging growth are due to good wedding season in the firstquarter. Further Asian markets are growing their business overseas, which is adding tothe revenues and profits.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear