Tom Davies for Himalaya Opticals
Internationally acclaimed sophisticated designer to hand-craft spectacles for Indian customers.May 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Himalaya Optical introduced internationally acclaimed spectacle designer Tom Davies in India. Designed in London, the made-to-order collection will be available only at Himalaya Optical stores in India, adding to the portfolio of international brands, designs and services currently offered by the leading retailer.
Tom Davies has had an exciting number of celebrity followers over the years; in the last 12 months they have included Angelina Jolie in The Tourist, Matthew Bellamy, Jason Bradbury and Spanish model Nieves Albares. The designer has also created bespoke frames for Bollywood stars like Shahrukh Khan, Sushmita Sen etc. Hand craftsmanship and high-tech production techniques are brought together to achieve new innovations in the creation of bespoke eyewear.
Tom Davies, remarked on the strategic alliance, “Besides offering our range of frames, we will also provide best service for the frames. Damaged frames will be taken directly to our London headquarters for repair. In certain cases, we might also change the frames as our primary concern has always been quality.”
Sarat Binani, Managing Director, Himalaya Optical comments on the occasion, “We have always been conscious of quality and service, thus we have been associated with leading International brands such as Cartier, Versace, Gucci, Prada and others. It is an honour for us to have this strategic alliance with Tom Davies.”
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka