Tommy Hilfiger bullish on expansion
To add 500 stores in five years.
Tags: Tommy HilfigerJune 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tommy Hilfiger plans to add 500 stores in India over the next five years. Investment to the tune of Rs 60 crore will be made to open 45 stores. The expansion will take Tommy Hilfiger's presence to 631 points of sale in the next five years. Tommy Hilfiger and Arvind will invest Rs 15 crore each, whilst Rs 30 crore will come from the company's internal accruals. The company’s revenue is expected to have swelled four times to Rs 320 crore for the fiscal year ended March 2012.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021