Tommy Hilfiger bullish on expansion
To add 500 stores in five years.
Tags: Tommy HilfigerJune 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tommy Hilfiger plans to add 500 stores in India over the next five years. Investment to the tune of Rs 60 crore will be made to open 45 stores. The expansion will take Tommy Hilfiger's presence to 631 points of sale in the next five years. Tommy Hilfiger and Arvind will invest Rs 15 crore each, whilst Rs 30 crore will come from the company's internal accruals. The company’s revenue is expected to have swelled four times to Rs 320 crore for the fiscal year ended March 2012.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India