Tommy unveils SS 13 Ad campaign
The Hilfigers enters its sixth season.
Tags: tommy hilfigerJanuary 31, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Featuring The Hilfigers – the beloved all-American family at the heart of the brand’s marketing strategy – the new campaign takes the notorious group of eclectic characters onto the high seas. Now in its sixth season, The Hilfigers campaign remains the ultimate personification of the preppy heritage and irreverent spirit of the Tommy Hilfiger brand.
There’ll be new faces, old graces, fresh plots and lots, lots, lots of stripes and other nautical niceties. Like harbor golf, deck biking and splashy behavior that’s all over the map. From sheltered islands to grand banks. The Hilfigers launch a whole new level of off-the-wall adventure this spring.
“Classic nautical influences were some of the earliest inspirations I incorporated into my designs, so this campaign is very exciting for me,” said Tommy Hilfiger. “I love the boating life, and this season The Hilfigers are setting sail like only they know how, with all the adventurous spirit and youthful irreverence we’ve come to love and expect. There’s no better setting to highlight the nautical inspirations, red, white and blue color palette, and heritage prep details of the Spring 2013 Runway Collections.”
For Spring 2013, the Tommy Hilfiger advertising campaign includes a digital webisode set to British singer Estelle’s “Do My Thing” track, a highly acclaimed collaboration featuring Janelle Monáe. The song is from Estelle's second U.S. album, All of Me, released in 2012. Capturing The Hilfigers’ lively spirit, playful attitude, and quirky take on iconic American tradition, the Spring 2013 webisode marks a move towards a significant boost in digital marketing for the brand, with investments in the digital space more than doubling since Fall 2012.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021