Tony Ward: COO of Beyond Squarefeet
Tony Ward, a renowned name in the real estate and retail sector both internationally and in India has joined Beyond Squarefeet, a boutique mall advisory company, promoted by Susil Dungarwal, a retail-
May 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tony Ward, a renowned name in the real estate and retail sector both internationally and in India has joined Beyond Squarefeet, a boutique mall advisory company, promoted by Susil Dungarwal, a retail-mall veteran, as COO – Leasing.
Ward will be responsible for the most strategic function of leasing and fit-out management at Beyond Squarefeet.
Prior to this, Ward served as COO, Leasing at The Phoenix Mills Ltd., Mumbai and used to manage all the Marketcity Malls for them along with Palladium. Ward was part of the initial team of Wal-Mart in India, where he spent almost five years. He comes with over two decades of experience in operations, leasing and business development.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores