Tony Ward: COO of Beyond Squarefeet
Tony Ward, a renowned name in the real estate and retail sector both internationally and in India has joined Beyond Squarefeet, a boutique mall advisory company, promoted by Susil Dungarwal, a retail-
May 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tony Ward, a renowned name in the real estate and retail sector both internationally and in India has joined Beyond Squarefeet, a boutique mall advisory company, promoted by Susil Dungarwal, a retail-mall veteran, as COO – Leasing.
Ward will be responsible for the most strategic function of leasing and fit-out management at Beyond Squarefeet.
Prior to this, Ward served as COO, Leasing at The Phoenix Mills Ltd., Mumbai and used to manage all the Marketcity Malls for them along with Palladium. Ward was part of the initial team of Wal-Mart in India, where he spent almost five years. He comes with over two decades of experience in operations, leasing and business development.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2