Top N Town bags gold and silver awards
Ramani Ice Cream Private Limited (RICPL) has recently bagged the prestigious awards by the Indian Dairy Association
January 07, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Ramani Ice Cream Private Limited (RICPL) has recently bagged the prestigious awards by the Indian Dairy Association for its ice cream brand, Top N Town. The award includes three Gold in Standard vanilla ice cream, Vanilla frozen dessert, Premium (with inclusion) category and one Silver in Chocolate frozen dessert category.
These awards come to Top N Town in recognition for its continuous innovations and consistent high quality of ice creams. When asked about the secret for maintaining quality of ice creams, Arun Ramani, managing director, RICPL, said, “Top N Town has very dynamic marketing strategies and focuses on freshness of the ice creams. Logistics and supply chains are designed in a manner so as to provide fresh ice cream to customers. All related strategies are reviewed and modified from time to time.” The company specifically targets to kids and young adults as its target audience.
Currently, RICPL operates through 30 exclusive parlors and more than 7500 retail outlets. As per Ramani, the company plans to open more franchised outlets into high density areas with high footfalls. Speaking about company’s future plans, Ramani said, “Top N Town has very aggressive growth plans lined up for 2011. There are also plans of opening up outlets in metro cities. Nothing more of the sales and growth strategies can be divulged at this point of time.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear