Top N Town bags gold and silver awards
Ramani Ice Cream Private Limited (RICPL) has recently bagged the prestigious awards by the Indian Dairy Association
January 07, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Ramani Ice Cream Private Limited (RICPL) has recently bagged the prestigious awards by the Indian Dairy Association for its ice cream brand, Top N Town. The award includes three Gold in Standard vanilla ice cream, Vanilla frozen dessert, Premium (with inclusion) category and one Silver in Chocolate frozen dessert category.
These awards come to Top N Town in recognition for its continuous innovations and consistent high quality of ice creams. When asked about the secret for maintaining quality of ice creams, Arun Ramani, managing director, RICPL, said, “Top N Town has very dynamic marketing strategies and focuses on freshness of the ice creams. Logistics and supply chains are designed in a manner so as to provide fresh ice cream to customers. All related strategies are reviewed and modified from time to time.” The company specifically targets to kids and young adults as its target audience.
Currently, RICPL operates through 30 exclusive parlors and more than 7500 retail outlets. As per Ramani, the company plans to open more franchised outlets into high density areas with high footfalls. Speaking about company’s future plans, Ramani said, “Top N Town has very aggressive growth plans lined up for 2011. There are also plans of opening up outlets in metro cities. Nothing more of the sales and growth strategies can be divulged at this point of time.”
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear