Toshiba adds two more stores
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India.
November 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India. Terming Bengaluru as an important market for retail business, the company hopes to enhance the consumer experience by providing an interactive and informative shopping experience through their ‘shopToshiba’ in Bengaluru. Expanding with full steam ahead, Toshiba has spread its footprint through its exclusive and non-exclusive retail shops, called iShops, in many parts of India. In April 2008, the company had 11 shopToshiba outlets and has already increased the number to more than 50.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi