Toshiba adds two more stores
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India.
November 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India. Terming Bengaluru as an important market for retail business, the company hopes to enhance the consumer experience by providing an interactive and informative shopping experience through their ‘shopToshiba’ in Bengaluru. Expanding with full steam ahead, Toshiba has spread its footprint through its exclusive and non-exclusive retail shops, called iShops, in many parts of India. In April 2008, the company had 11 shopToshiba outlets and has already increased the number to more than 50.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India