Toshiba adds two more stores
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India.
November 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding more to its tally of stores, Toshiba India has opened two more retail outlets in Bengaluru. The company already has two 'shopToshiba' outlets in the Silicon Valley of India. Terming Bengaluru as an important market for retail business, the company hopes to enhance the consumer experience by providing an interactive and informative shopping experience through their ‘shopToshiba’ in Bengaluru. Expanding with full steam ahead, Toshiba has spread its footprint through its exclusive and non-exclusive retail shops, called iShops, in many parts of India. In April 2008, the company had 11 shopToshiba outlets and has already increased the number to more than 50.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations