Toshiba strengthens its retail business with new stores in Bengaluru
Toshiba India has added two more Toshiba retail outlets in Bengaluru, furthering its objective of providing a satisfying retail experience to its customers.
December 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Toshiba India has added two more Toshiba retail outlets in Bengaluru, furthering its objective of providing a satisfying retail experience to its customers. The company already has two Toshiba outlets in Bengaluru. The new stores will offer Toshiba's full range of notebooks, NB200, Satellite, Portege and Tecra. The new stores are exclusively designed to allow the consumer an up-close and personal experience where a set of demonstrators will provide a high-level of personal service and advice. They will explain the key features and functionalities of the products to the consumers so they can take informed decisions while purchasing Toshiba products. The company is aggressively increasing its footprint through shop Toshiba outlets and also through non-exclusive retail shops (iShops) in India.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%