Toshiba strengthens its retail business with new stores in Bengaluru
Toshiba India has added two more Toshiba retail outlets in Bengaluru, furthering its objective of providing a satisfying retail experience to its customers.
December 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Toshiba India has added two more Toshiba retail outlets in Bengaluru, furthering its objective of providing a satisfying retail experience to its customers. The company already has two Toshiba outlets in Bengaluru. The new stores will offer Toshiba's full range of notebooks, NB200, Satellite, Portege and Tecra. The new stores are exclusively designed to allow the consumer an up-close and personal experience where a set of demonstrators will provide a high-level of personal service and advice. They will explain the key features and functionalities of the products to the consumers so they can take informed decisions while purchasing Toshiba products. The company is aggressively increasing its footprint through shop Toshiba outlets and also through non-exclusive retail shops (iShops) in India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2