Toyota Etios Motor Racing
Recreates the Race of Champions format for the first time in India.October 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
After a successful debut on the racetrack at Chennai in August, Toyota Kirloskar Motor today unveiled another exciting Etios Motor Racing (EMR) weekend in Gurgaon. The Second Exhibition Race introduces the ‘Race of Champions’ format to Indian motorsport enthusiasts, and features a host of activities to engage all age groups over the race weekend.
Spectators got to witness the EMR drivers and Indian motorsport champions battle it out in the exhilarating new ‘Race of Champions’ format. In addition to all the excitement on track there is a SUV Zone, racing simulators, merchandise kiosks, and much more.
Waku-Doki, meaning excitement, joy and fun, EMR was launched to connect with Indian youth through the sheer joy and energy that it brings. EMR, an ideal grass-roots category for young drivers, will carry forward Toyota’s motorsport lineage with the help of the world renowned, Toyota Racing Development (TRD).
Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, commented on the EMR journey so far, “The last ten months have set the foundation for the EMR series next year. After the official introduction at the Auto Expo in Delhi early this year, EMR was taken to 14 cities and 24 Toyota dealerships across the country, and the 25 young drivers from across the country were carefully chosen by a team of experts. We are happy with the direction EMR is taking, and promise to give all our customers and young motorsport enthusiasts many more Waku-Doki experiences.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2