Tradus.in brings BlackBerry Playbook
Blackberry Playbook , yet to enter the brick and mortar stores of India is now available at Tradus.in
June 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
BlackBerry Playbook, the world’s first professional-grade tablet, is now available at Tradus.in, India’s premium online mall. The product is yet to enter the brick and mortar stores in Indian market but it can be virtually explored and booked at Tradus.in.
The sensational Playbook is available in three versions of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space. The ultra-portable design & power-packed features of the BlackBerry PlayBook helps you transform your work at office, and is a true companion to play with at home.
“Lately, Gadgets have been ruling the consumer space and we are glad to bridge the gap between our customers & their gizmo needs, by offering this sensation from Blackberry. With over 10 tablets already pre-booked on Tradus.in, we are very confident that the demand of this tablet will only continue to rise.” says Rahul Sethi, President, e-commerce, Tradus.in.
Playbook is available for pre-booking on Tradus.in and will start shipping to the buyers from 24th June. There are three variants of Playbook available on the site:
- Blackberry Playbook 16GB: Rs. 27,990
- Blackberry Playbook 32GB: Rs. 32,990
- Blackberry Playbook 64GB: Rs. 37,990
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India