Tradus.in celebrates Christmas
Tradus.in, an online shopping website has decorated its site with Christmas charm and brings its customers joyful surprises. Now shopping online at Tradus.in becomes more exciting with Tradus Christma
December 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tradus.in, an online shopping website has decorated its site with Christmas charm and brings its customers joyful surprises. Now shopping online at Tradus.in becomes more exciting with Tradus Christmas Carnival.
On purchase of up to Rs 2000 or more until 25th December, 2011, consumers can become eligible for exciting gifts. Each Monday (12th, 19th, 26th Dec) Tradus team will declare a winner for an Apple iPad 2 through lucky draw, based on transactions done a week before. And on 30th Dec, 2011 one lucky winner would get hold of the dream holiday package for two in Dubai for 3 Nights and 2 Days. Also, more than 10,000 surprise gifts are waiting to be fetched! The company is expecting huge increase in the business especially during festive season (Christmas and New Year) especially from the South India region.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021