Tradus.in celebrates Christmas
Tradus.in, an online shopping website has decorated its site with Christmas charm and brings its customers joyful surprises. Now shopping online at Tradus.in becomes more exciting with Tradus Christma
December 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tradus.in, an online shopping website has decorated its site with Christmas charm and brings its customers joyful surprises. Now shopping online at Tradus.in becomes more exciting with Tradus Christmas Carnival.
On purchase of up to Rs 2000 or more until 25th December, 2011, consumers can become eligible for exciting gifts. Each Monday (12th, 19th, 26th Dec) Tradus team will declare a winner for an Apple iPad 2 through lucky draw, based on transactions done a week before. And on 30th Dec, 2011 one lucky winner would get hold of the dream holiday package for two in Dubai for 3 Nights and 2 Days. Also, more than 10,000 surprise gifts are waiting to be fetched! The company is expecting huge increase in the business especially during festive season (Christmas and New Year) especially from the South India region.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay