Tradus launches Gadget Garage campaign
Offers discounts upto Rs 5000 on all types of electronics items.November 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tradus.com, the multi category e-retailer brings back its popular campaign ‘Gadget Garage’. The campaign will let the members shop for Smartphones, tablets, DSLR cameras, laptops and much more and avail upto Rs 5000 discount. With over 70per cent discount on all kinds of electronic gadgets, one can even avail of additional 10 per cent discounts on already discounted items.
On offer are leading Smartphones from the Nokia Asha and Blackberry series. Bestselling brands like Canon, Nikon and Olympus bring their latest DSLR cameras for sale. Up for grabs are Apple iPads among others at never before prices. Also find hard drives, point & shoot cameras and laptops from ASUS, Sony, Lenovo, HP, Dell and Apple.
Gadget Garage is on till November 30th, 2012 only on Tradus.com.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2