Tradus launches Gadget Garage campaign
Offers discounts upto Rs 5000 on all types of electronics items.November 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tradus.com, the multi category e-retailer brings back its popular campaign ‘Gadget Garage’. The campaign will let the members shop for Smartphones, tablets, DSLR cameras, laptops and much more and avail upto Rs 5000 discount. With over 70per cent discount on all kinds of electronic gadgets, one can even avail of additional 10 per cent discounts on already discounted items.
On offer are leading Smartphones from the Nokia Asha and Blackberry series. Bestselling brands like Canon, Nikon and Olympus bring their latest DSLR cameras for sale. Up for grabs are Apple iPads among others at never before prices. Also find hard drives, point & shoot cameras and laptops from ASUS, Sony, Lenovo, HP, Dell and Apple.
Gadget Garage is on till November 30th, 2012 only on Tradus.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021