Treat for little feet: Tie-up venture of Bigshoebazaar
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kidís wears Ltd.
November 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kid’s wears Ltd. This partnership is all set to launch and promote the kid’s range of shoes online. The promotional prices for this online shopping at highly bargained prices have made customers go out to buy treats for their little feet. Bigshoebazaar.com sees this new partnership as a unique synergy where it would address the needs of the customers to buy online, quality footwear for kids. This venture will help parents buy the desired products for their kids at a single click. Parents now no longer need to weigh their pockets for buying their kid’s shoes. The ‘Shoe of the Day’ is chosen for kids at affordable prices. The Lilliput range will include shoes, floaters, slip-ons and leisure shoes for kids. In India, Bigshoebazaar.com is a very innovative concept. Here, the shoppers can shop online from the vast range of over 70 brands and 10,000 designs of shoes.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb‚Äôs India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi