Treat for little feet: Tie-up venture of Bigshoebazaar
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kidís wears Ltd.
November 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kid’s wears Ltd. This partnership is all set to launch and promote the kid’s range of shoes online. The promotional prices for this online shopping at highly bargained prices have made customers go out to buy treats for their little feet. Bigshoebazaar.com sees this new partnership as a unique synergy where it would address the needs of the customers to buy online, quality footwear for kids. This venture will help parents buy the desired products for their kids at a single click. Parents now no longer need to weigh their pockets for buying their kid’s shoes. The ‘Shoe of the Day’ is chosen for kids at affordable prices. The Lilliput range will include shoes, floaters, slip-ons and leisure shoes for kids. In India, Bigshoebazaar.com is a very innovative concept. Here, the shoppers can shop online from the vast range of over 70 brands and 10,000 designs of shoes.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear