Treat for little feet: Tie-up venture of Bigshoebazaar
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kidís wears Ltd.
November 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online shopping portal Bigshoebazaar.com has recently announced their association with Lilliput Kid’s wears Ltd. This partnership is all set to launch and promote the kid’s range of shoes online. The promotional prices for this online shopping at highly bargained prices have made customers go out to buy treats for their little feet. Bigshoebazaar.com sees this new partnership as a unique synergy where it would address the needs of the customers to buy online, quality footwear for kids. This venture will help parents buy the desired products for their kids at a single click. Parents now no longer need to weigh their pockets for buying their kid’s shoes. The ‘Shoe of the Day’ is chosen for kids at affordable prices. The Lilliput range will include shoes, floaters, slip-ons and leisure shoes for kids. In India, Bigshoebazaar.com is a very innovative concept. Here, the shoppers can shop online from the vast range of over 70 brands and 10,000 designs of shoes.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shaz√© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore