Trent to raise Rs 500 crore
Trent Ltd, a retail chain of the Tata Group, is to raise Rs 500 crore through a rights issue.
May 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Trent Ltd, a retail chain of the Tata Group, is to raise Rs 500 crore through a rights issue. The committee of the board of directors of the company has proposed to issue convertible preference shares to the shareholders. However, the company has not disclosed the purpose of the issue. Shares of Trent Ltd were trading at Rs 810 on BSE, up 0.82 per cent from the previous close.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear