Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited is India’s renowned and trusted jewellery retailer with a legacy of more than 150 yearsNovember 03, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the successful launch of its first store in North India at Noida, TBZ – The Original has now opened a new store in the land of 5 rivers, Punjab. Ludhiana, the city known for its pomp and splendor and equally for its traditional roots is a perfect fit for TBZ – The Original which isIndia’s most trusted and well- known Jewellery brand known for dazzlingcollections and a legacy of purity & tradition that goes back 154 years.
TBZ- The Original also brings to consumers an exciting offer of NO making charges on all Diamond Jewellery plus a special offer of only Rs. 225 per gram on making charges for all Gold Jewellery.The first 50 buyers will get a FREE GOLD COIN. Walk in for an amazing experience and stunning offers while celebrating design and craftsmanship!
BinaishaZaveri, Director, TribhovandasBhimjiZaveri Ltd.,said, “We have always had discerning customers who have been asking us to open a store in Punjab especially from Ludhiana. We are excited to launch our first store in the lively state of Punjab, in the grand city of Ludhiana which is just the beginning of our journey into North India.
We are very excited to present our finest Jewellery collections, handpicked and curated matched specially with the vibrancy & grace of Punjab.
Our Ludhiana store showcases a vast range of contemporary and modern Jewellery collection and a mix of gold, diamond and precious stones studded Jewellery for discerning customers. Ludhiana is a major business & export hub catering to the world and we are happy to present exquisitely designed collections to the glitteringcity. Our legacy is built on uncompromising purity, ethics and elegance.Our exclusive brandoutlet showcases our intent and seriousness towards providing jewellery lovers with the best iconic designs and an exclusive instore-experience.”
The Ludhiana store is spread across an area of 2,740 sq. ft. and increases the Company’s retail footprint to 40 stores across 28 cities across India.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores